- Perfect Mix of 3 & 5 Watt Diodes Increases Overall Efficiency and Intensity, Resulting in Huge Yields
- Full Spectrum Control Allows Digital Tuning of Spectrum to Match Any Plant Type at Any Stage of Growth, Veg or Flower
- Largest Footprint of Any LED in the Industry, Now Matching That of its HPS Counterpart
- Secondary Optical Lens Magnifies PAR and Increases Canopy Penetration By Up to 200%
- INTERNAL TIMING FUNCTION of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can do away with separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable.
Extra Large Footprint. Kind LED K5 XL750 footprint solves one of the main problems that LED lights have faced in the past. Because of historically small footprints, due to small circuit board construction, LED lights have always failed to deliver the finished harvest weights promised in comparison to their said HPS counterparts. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a very crucial component to overall harvest weight. Now, with true footprint replacements for 750 and 1000 HPS, harvest weights are true to spec. Full Spectrum Customization. Fully customizable spectrum allows the user to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants, but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and in agriculture operations where crop rotation is common. Integrated Timer – Control your light cycle right from the light and remote. Internal timing function of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can to do away with separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable. Now, all light cycles are programmed and changed from a convenient remote. Sun Rise & Sun Set – Mother Earth function mimics outdoor sunlight conditions.