- Turns off according to the schedule you set – dusk-dawn, 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours after dusk
- Photocell senses dusk/darkness and automatically turns on your lights
- The settings repeat daily, you can change the settings anytime by simply twisting the dial
- Weatherproof design – Most people use with yard lighting, patio lighting, and holiday decorations, 6 in. power cord, and is compatible with 3-wire plugs.
- Rated at 13-Amp, it will work with lamps, fans, rope lights, small fountain pumps, and more
24-hour Plug-in UL Outdoor Photoelectric Timer with Three 3-pin Grounded & Polarized Outlets, 13 Amp Heavy-duty Mechanical Timer
The Outdoor Mechanical Daily Timer turns outdoor lighting on and off at set times. The photoelectric eye senses the absence of daylight
and automatically turns your lights on and then off after a set amount of hours, or at dawn according to the schedule you manually set.
The light sensor timer has 7 options that repeat daily, on at dusk off at dawn, on at dusk and off after 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours, always on, or always off.
Program this timer to turn your yard lights, patio or seasonal decorations on at a set schedule every day. This timer features a durable, weatherproof construction,
mechanical dial with 7-settings to choose from, 6 in. power cord, and is compatible with 3-wire plugs. Rated for 120-Volt, 1500-Watt Tungsten.
The Outdoor Mechanical Outlet Timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting (CFL) and LED bulbs, and is cUL listed for quality assurance.
Avoid the hassle of going outside in the bitter cold to turn on or off your holiday lights; instead, manage your lighting preferences and enjoy the comfort of your home.